1、 Calculate the dosage of pesticides and ingredients
The dosage of pesticides should be calculated according to the content of active ingredients in the preparation, the dosage of active ingredients per unit area and the application area. The pesticide dosage can be calculated by the following formula: Pesticide dosage = pesticide dosage per unit area (ml / mu) × Application area (MU).
2、 Accurately prepare pesticides
Accurate preparation of pesticides is the basic requirement for safe, efficient and rational use of pesticides.
1. The calculated dosage of pesticide preparation and dosage of ingredients (usually the amount of water added) should be taken or weighed in strict accordance with the calculated amount;
2. Liquid pesticides can be measured with graduated measuring tools, such as measuring cups and cylinders, preferably with syringes; Solid and large package powder pesticides should be weighed by scales; Weigh a small amount of medicine with gram scale or balance; When there is no weighing tool for small package powder pesticides, it can be separated by aliquot method, which is also more accurate.
3. After weighing (measuring) pesticides and ingredients, they should be mixed and prepared in special containers, and mixed evenly with tools (not by hand).
3、 Precautions for preparing pesticides when preparing pesticides, farmers will inevitably be exposed to pesticides. Some preparations have high content of effective ingredients and pose a high risk of poisoning. Special attention should be paid to safety when preparing pesticides.
1. It is not recommended to use the bottle cap to take pesticides upside down, which is easy to spill and cause percutaneous poisoning; Do not use buckets for dispensing. The residual liquid is easy to cause people and animals to eat by mistake; It is not allowed to take water directly from rivers, ditches, ponds and pools with medicine containers; Do not put your hand into the liquid medicine or powder to stir.
2. In the process of opening pesticide packaging, weighing and preparation, operators should wear necessary protective equipment after operation.
3. Agricultural and forestry plant protection personnel and pesticide compounding personnel must undergo professional training, master the necessary operation technology, and be familiar with the performance of pesticides used.
4. Pregnant and lactating women are not allowed to participate in pesticide preparation.
5. Prepare pesticides far away from residential areas, livestock stables, water sources and other places; The liquid medicine shall be prepared and used at any time, and sealing measures shall be taken for the prepared or used residual liquid medicine; The opened pesticide preparations shall be sealed in the original packaging and shall not be transferred to other packaging (such as food packaging or beverage bottles).
6. The dispensing equipment is required to be special, and it should be cleaned after each use. It is not allowed to clean it near rivers, streams, ponds, pools, dams and wells.
7. A small amount of used and unwanted pesticides should be buried deep in the pit; Be careful when handling powder pesticides to prevent dust from flying and polluting the environment.
8. When spraying pesticides, do not fill the spray too full to avoid the leakage of liquid medicine; It is better to use it up on the same day.