Pesticide intermediates can be understood as synergists in pesticides, and are intermediate materials for the production of pesticides. That is, the product produced by processing agricultural raw materials is an intermediate medium that combines two or more substances. In China, pesticide intermediates can generally be divided into two categories, heterocyclic pesticide intermediates and fluorine-containing pesticide intermediates.
1. Pesticide intermediates containing heterocycles
(1) Intermediates of organophosphorus pesticides containing heterocycles, including diazinon, chlorpyrifos, quetiaphos, promethazine, and chlorzofos intermediates.
(2) Intermediates of high-efficiency pesticides containing heterocycles, including imidacloprid, imidacloprid, regent and fluconazole.
(3) The intermediates of high-efficiency fungicides containing heterocycles include the intermediates of quinoxaline and furapyrazolin.
(4) Intermediates of herbicides containing heterocycles, including general sulfonylurea herbicide intermediates, intermediates of imidazolinone herbicides imazethapyr and mezaquine, as well as intermediates of butachlor, Quinclorac, and buthiuron.
2. Fluorinated pesticide intermediates
When seeking ways to improve biological activity, fluorine is often used to replace hydrogen or chlorine. This substitution method can greatly improve the efficacy of pesticides. The introduction of fluorine atoms into the structure of pyrethroids will improve the efficacy of pests and have acaricidal effect. Therefore, fluorinated pyrethroids have been concerned by people. However, in order to prepare the most active compounds, it is necessary to choose the fluorinated position of excimer. Fluorine atom insertion plays a key role in biological activity, but fluorine replacing hydrogen often reduces the activity. However, compounds with the highest activity often contain fluorine atoms at some positions of the molecular structure. At the same time, fluorine-containing intermediates are necessary to prepare fluorine-containing compounds with high activity. Therefore, it is very necessary to research and develop fluorine-containing intermediates.